Frameworks are becoming more and more popular because of the useful pre-built functions and organization of how files are meant to be stored and used.
Here is a shortlist of 10 resources that should be useful for beginners looking to learn CodeIgniter.
- CodeIgniter From Scratch
- From CodeIgniter to Ruby on Rails: A Conversion
- Smarty as a template engine in Code Igniter
- CodeIgniter Sample Auto-Complete Application
- Everything You Need to Get Started With CodeIgniter
- A Quick Code Igniter and JQuery Ajax Tutorial
- Speed Up your Web Application by CodeIgniter
- How to use CodeIgniter’s OpenID library to integrate OpenID in your existing user system.
- Pagination with Code Igniter
- CodeIgniter User Guide
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.