There are a number of frameworks available for PHP such as CodeIgnitor, Zend, Symfony, Kohana and many more. In this article you will find tutorials that I have found on the web that will help PHP programmers that are new to the MVC pattern or CakePHP.
CakePHP is an amazing framework if you know how to use it, but the documentation for CakePHP is quite badly written and can cause confusion for new users. Here are a few links to try and make life easier for new and experienced CakePHP users.
- Validation with CakePHP
- Theming with CakePHP
- Getting started quickly with Scriptaculous effects
- Drag 'n drop tutorial with the CakePHP 1.2 Ajax helper, Prototype framework and Scriptaculous library
- Secure CakePHP via Sessions & Magic (Login / Logout)
- CakePHP ACL Tutorial
- CakePHP Bake - Baking Models, Controllers and Views the CakePHP 1.2 Way
- Cascading Dynamic Meta Tags and Page Titles in CakePHP 1.2
- jQuery image upload & crop
- Uploader - Plugin
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.